RE: Spark plug wires for 2.5/3.0 Milano

Yes, at least as far as IAP's blue wires go. The 2.5 has a shorter coil wire
since the GTV6 and non-ABS Milano have their coils nearer the distributor.
The ABS Milanos, some 2.5 and all 3.0 need a longer coil wire due to the
placement of the ABS pump. Other than that they should be exactly the same.
By the way I am parting out my 87 Milano platinum due to terminal body rot.
Please email if you need anything.

John Katos
West Dundee, IL USA

Does anyone know if there is a difference between the 2.5 wires and 3.0
wires?

Thanks
Alan
88 Milano 3.0