RE: Alex needs to be flamed

> Here I am, sick as a dog, practically on my death bed (and I don't know
> how this manages to happen on my first day back to work after a long
> vacation)... but Alex you are SOOOOO INCREDIBLY full of sh*t you even got
> MY attention!!!! &:-)
<snip>

Hey Tess,

If you got flamed every time you posted something dumb on this digest your
Nomex would have burned through a long time ago.

I see no reason to respond in the above manner.  You can disagree with
someone without calling them full of sh*t.

Even with the smiley faces, I found the tone of your post uncalled for.

bs