Re: lexus success in fla vs mb/bmw success in la

I think people have short memories, especially when it comes to recognising
quality engineering.

If we all boycotted cars based on past atrocities, you would never see a
Chinese or Korean driving a Toyota and you'd never see a Native driving a
Chevy.

And for some, the Alfas of the '70s with their factory rust could be defined
as a mild atrocity.

Based on world history, we should all be driving Volvos and Saabs.  Wait a
minute, the damn Swedes brought Ikea into this world!  What about Portugal?
Do they make cars?

Henry