Frozen doors, 164

Here in Buffalo I had a Christmas Eve scare - baby in the car, cold wife ready to go, and the door latch wouldn't clamp around the b-pillar post. Nice thing about the Alfa mechanism is the ease with which one can flick the latch closed with a finger. So with the door handle down where it rests and the door open I spent five minutes with my finger in the door latch pawls flicking them open and closed until they worked again. A hair dryer just won't penetrate well enough, I would think. Christmas morning had me lubing up the goodies inside the door before our trek to visit family, and it hasn't happened since (I'm knocking on my wooden head right now).

B.
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail.