164 Air Filter Element Wanted - Australia

I'm re-posting this from before Christmas.  Any takers???

Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 09:45:45 +1000
From: "John Wiltshire" <John.Wiltshire@domain.elided>
Subject: 164 Air Filter Element Wanted - Australia

This is a request for Australian Alfisti - best if located in Sydney.

Our mate from Florida - AlfaBill - is looking to get a Unifilter fitment
for the 164.  I have offered my element as a pattern, but I have already
replaced my stock 164 filter with a K&N.  It is preferable that they work
off a stock Alfa filter.

Does anybody have an unwanted 164 filter? - used and ready for the bin
would be best then we don't have to worry about getting it back.  This
needs to get to MRT Performance at Meadowbank, or Unifilter at Hornsby.

If you have one going spare, drop me an e-mail off line and we will work
out some way of getting it sent/picked up/delivered/whatever.

Thanks!
John Wiltshire
Sydney

are addressed.

If you have received this email in error, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing and using the information.
Please contact the sender immediately by return email and destroy
the original message.