164Q problems this morning!!

OK - I know this is relatively minor - but also debilitating.

Due to the flu I had this weekend, I couldn't clear the snow off my car yesterday. Of course it was above freezing last night - and this morning 22 degrees. So all the doors were frozen shut.

I was able to get the driver door open by pulling (not too hard really) but it now won't shut. It seems the latch is stuck. I'm hoping I didn't actually break anything- that if I attack it with a hair dryer it will start working again.

Of course after giving up on the door latch, I noticed that I also have a flat tire. It was a rough morning.

So I drove the Spider to work, something I NEVER do the day after it snows :-(

Any consesnus on a) did I break anything, and b) how do I keep the doors from freezing up like this? WD-40? I presume I need to lube the mechanisms somehow.

Thanks,
-Glenn