RE: 164 upper engine mount( dog bone ) adjustment

164 upper engine mount adjustment:
I found just preload the rod with a little bit of
compression works fine, about half to one
full turn of center adjustment hex from no load
position( which will equal to 1-2 screw pitches
length of preload ).

Karl

One final question - is there a recommended way of adjusting/tightening the
top dog-bone engine-steady?  Unless I've missed something, I can't find a
procedure in the Cardisc.

Hope somebody finds this info useful!  E-mail if interested in any of the
details.

Cheers,
John Wiltshire
Sydney Australia