back in action

Hope this works, I've sent a number of posts to the digest, haven't seen any
of them there though.

I finally subscribed to the digest again, having been knocked off it when my
server went down and mail started bouncing.

I also lost all my old email (another problem) so I am looking to get in
contact with a couple people. There was a gentleman who had an exhaust for a
Sports Sedan, for sale. If its still out there, I am interested...drop me an
email.

I'm also still in the market for an intake manifold. I'm not too keen on
contacting APE, since its been 6 months or more, and my order has never
arrived. If you've got a good one, please let me know.

Glad to be back, nice to know that some things don't change...and I'm
sticking with my RWD Alfa...and I'm not near 35.

Ted

Half Moon Bay, CA
78 Alfetta Sedan