Re: alfa-digest V8 #348 FWD/RWD/AWD, New Alfas, Audi A4, WRX

<<You must have never driven a Fulvia. It's one of the best handling Italian
cars of the sixties, FWD or RWD. >>

Ah, the Fulvia. A pal of mine had one when we were students in Germany in the
early Seventies. Terrific handling; fair heat. Acute nostalgia made me check
eBay, where there are two for sale today, both purporting to be in ottime
condizioni. Both for fairly short money. Unfortunately, both are in Europe.