Best feeling Italian 60s car.

What with all this fussin over FWD and RWD and AWD,  I would like to
step away from that point of contention.  Rather,  I would rather focus
opinion on what more and more people are fighting for,  the special feel
of a Italian car.

So,  for just a moment,  and its very vintage as well,  from my
experiences,  I would agree with Paul Mitchell.  My Lancia Fulvia 1300
Coupe,  FWD,  has the very best feel and smiles of all my cars,  ever.
What comes in second,  would have been my 69 1750 GTV,  which I am
trying now to rebirth in the project 71 1750 GTV.

The GTV6 ( Tazio ),  the Milano Verde and 164,  all come in much
further down in terms of sheer driving pleasure.

for those who wish to purchase a Fulvia,  its not convient.  It might
have to be a ebay car or better,  a direct import from Europe.
Certainly, Joe Fillip eventually chose the later route this past year in
bringing his S2  1600 HF Fulvia back across Europe from Milan.

And,  for further followup,  one could call Mike Kristick at
717-292-2962 up in Wellsville,  PA,  as he is essentially the American
importer for Lancia spares  these days.

Ciao,  Jay