For Sale: 1985 Callaway Twin Turbo GTV6

If you have always wanted a Callaway (1 of 35 made)
then this may be the deal for you!

Located in Thousand Oaks California.
Just over 60k miles.
Black with Black Leather interior.
Lowered (Shankle suspension).
Bilsteins (less than 4k miles on them).
Yokohoma Tires (AVSI's) on Ronal Wheels.
New rear calipers and rotors.
Eclipse CD player with 4 pairs Boston Accoustic
Speakers and 2 amps.
New catylst at last smog check (Aug 01).

What this car needs:
PAINT!! Paint is shot. Clearcoat peel and whitening.
(minor rust repair needed in driver's front wheel
well)
3rd Speed on the interior fan is not working (so the
Tropic Air does not kick on).

Other:
Dash is cracked in several places.
Upgraded to the Milano air conditioning compressor
with all new hoses.

I just don't use this car enough. My teenager is about
to start driving and I need something a bit more new
driver friendly for his use (and less fast).

I will consider any offer over 10k.
Pictures are available at:
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=brianbeckham

Email me with any questions or to arrainge to see the
car.

Brian Beckham
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/