New Mini and FWD Alfas

        Never been much of a FWD guy myself, but they can be made to handle
rather well.  Anybody see the R&T test of the new BMW Mini?  They recorded
an incredibly fast slalom speed (67.5 MPH) on average all season tires that
bested just about anything they've tested except top of the line P-cars.  If
BMW can do it, I imagine Alfa can too with the proper money and freedom from
GM.  In the meantime, I imagine more of us will be thinking of Mexican
vacations, huh?  Got a couple of CART races down there this year packed to
the gills with motorsport fans driving new Alfas!  Cheers, ROn.