Re: Milano/75 Engine Fan Question

One of the first things to have problems on my Milano shortly after I
acquired it was the radiator fan. In my case, my first guess turned out
to be the problem. I replaced the temperature sensor/switch. I believe it
cost less than $10 from International Auto. The only pain is that it was
located at a low point on the radiator, so it meant basically draining the
cooling system in order to replace.

My suggestion would be to look there first, based on what your describing.
Even if that isn't it, $10 is cheap insurance for the future.