Re: Checking O2 sensors

If all you need is the ability to read voltage and have a history, then
another possibility might be a voltmeter Radio Shack sells. Or at least
they sold. I do not know if they still have it. This voltmeter had a
serial interface that you could plug into either a serial printer or
laptop to capture the output.

When I was still doing field work at cell sites I would use this to graph
my microwave path reliability. Useful, and at about $60 to $80 it was
several thousand dollars cheaper than the common alternatives. Of course
that was 4 years or so ago.