Re: alfa-digest V8 #337

> Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 14:33:57 +0100 (CET)
> From: =?iso-8859-1?q?L=20O?= <alfetta82@domain.elided>

The important is to say to the guy who wrote about the "vintage alfa digest"
> that, in facts, the situation is so not only in US but
> worldwide but see in depht> my experience teachs me that the site about
recent
> Alfas are built by guys who don't know anything about
> Alfa and they are at their first Alfa. If you ask
> something of the Alfa history, of the past Alfa, of
> the factories location, of someother things they can't
> answer you simply because they ignore it. You can say
> I'm too annoying, but surely in my opinions these
> persons are not Alfisti, are Alfa driver, and it's
> different!

That's nice, but I just need a new car, ok?  I'd like it to be a new Alfa
Romeo, but if that opportunity doesn't present itself in some reasonable
period of time, I'll have to look elsewhere.  As far as the "vintage" line,
it really isn't all that far from the truth given that the newest Alfas in
the US are already seven years old and certainly not getting any younger.

D. Gould
Philadelphia, PA
'87 Milano 2.5
Only $9.95 per month!