RE: Alfa's return to NA

audi a4, audi s4; makes no difference - i'd take either one today over an alfa 156, even if the 156 were awailable in the usa.  unless, of course, the 156 had an awd option...  ;~)

doug s.

   Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 17:12:12 -0500
   From: "guido59" <guido59@domain.elided>
   Subject: RE:  Alfa's return to NA

   > From: C M Smith <cmsmith@domain.elided>
   > Subject: Alfa's return to NA
   . I know I would be in the market for an Audi A4 if no Alfa returns to
   Canada.

   Make that an S4 and I'll jump on the same bandwagon.  Continuing to prop    up my aging Alfa while holding my breath for the great comeback is         getting a bit tiring.  If it doesn't happen soon, this list might as       well be renamed the "vintage alfa digest".

   D. Gould
   Philadelphia, PA
   '87 Milano 2.5