Re: weird GTV6 behavior du jour

<<As for yesterday's bet between Jorge and Brian--well, wagering on
intermittent problems is kind of hard to call, but I cleaned the
connections on the front of the engine a couple days ago, and the
problem occurred again; I cleaned the AFM connection and the injector
grounds, and so far so good.  I also found my extra AFM so I can
switch that out if it happens again.
Joe Elliott>>
Brian
I accept personal checks, money orders, travelers checks and if you want,
even PayPal.  Heh, heh!
Thanks Joe, I'll send you your 20% as soon as I collect. (Alfa grin)
Jorge