88 Milano Platinum Auotmatic, Still for sale in N.E. Ohio

Just a reminder that my Mialno Platinum is still for sale. $2500. I'm located
in Warren, Ohio.  97% rust free. Many things repaired on it and very
dependable. Everything is current as far as repairs go. (T-belt , water pump,
etc.) 96,000 miles.
       The reason for the sale is we have 2 teenage drivers and I cannot
afford the extra insurance. So the fifth car has to go. Unfortunately, its
the Milano. You will be able to drive this car anywhere. I trust it and I'm
REALLY picky when it comes to cars.  The car can be seen at
www.alfaclassifeds.com under the milano section. Take a peek.
Tim Timko