More GTV6 power???

Short of dropping in a 3.0 litre engine, who can tell me some other
proven methods of increasing horsepower in a GTV6?  I already have the
european exhaust and K&N air filter.  What other tricks are there that
are relatively cost-effective (not necessarily cheap, but cheaper than
an engine swap)?  It's almost bonus time!

Thanks!

Ross (1984 Maratona)
http://greetings.yahoo.com