Searching for Dr. Paul Tenney

Bonasera Alfistas,

I posted this message in the Alfa Racing List and was told that maybe Dr. Paul
Tenney might have some information on this car.

There is a GTA Jr. in Mexico that apparently was sent from Europe to Chicago
by Autodelta to a guy named Horstbeck (By everyone's response I'm pretty sure
it was Horst Quech). He then took it to Mexico and won everything there was to
win until he blew the engine when he hit the side of the track or something
like that. He sold the car (To Jesus Fernandez) and the engine was sent to the
US to get fixed and got lost. After 1 15 years the car was restored and it is
now racing with a 2.0 lt. engine. Amazing to get underneath the car and look
at all those things you only read about. Does anybody have any information on
this car while in Chicago?

Graccie mille,

Eliseo Carrillo

10123........Racer