Auto body/welding/fiberglass book recommendations

Howdy,

Can anyone out there recommend a favorite reference for auto body
repair work?  I'm thinking that I'd like to learn how to do some basic
welding and as such I'd be interesting in something that covered the
process and was pitched towards the relative novice.  Perhaps
something along the line of a text book for a community college class?
More advanced suggestions would also be welcome, as more detailed
references would also come in handy.  I also had the same request
regarding fiberglass construction, but perhaps that topic is also
covered in a reasonable auto body book.  While Amazon seems to have a
selection of texts, it's difficult to gauge how useful they actually
are...

Thanks,
Marc Alley
Palo Alto