"Coda Tronca" 71-74 Spiders

Hi All,

I'm about to unplug my web site "Coda Tronca" which housed the 1971-1974
spider register (www.mindspring.net/~tlentz/alfa).

Truthfully the site hasn't been maintained since I dropped out of the real
world (mid 1999). I've been paying the $6.95 monthly fee to keep the site
active ... I guess 'cause I felt bad about just killing it and yet I
~really~ don't have the desire to give it the refreshing it needs.

Why I am I telling you this? Well maybe there is someone out there that
wants to step up and take the thing over ... or maybe just try and convince
me that it holds some value and I should just "suck it up" and do a little
work :-)

Tim Lentz
Tampa, FL