RE: '51 & '04 / '05 Spider comparison

<snip>
> Doubt if 'those in high places' could care less what our opinions are,
> but why not express them anyway...just in case they actually have eyes
> and ears?
>
> 'They' certainly have to pin down the final design soon, if 'they'
> haven't already done so.
<snip>

We had the future head of Fiat in the USA on this digest a while back
(anybody remember Stu?), and he told us explicitly that we don't matter.

There are a couple of 'places' where Alfa owners are concentrated in the US.
This list, with what, ~1500 total members, and maybe half of them US based?
And AROC, with ~5000 members.

I always thought that 'we' should be the Alfa beach head into this country,
but has anybody on either this list of in AROC been asked their opinion by
anybody from Fiat or Alfa?

Stu was right.  Alfa needs to market to somebody other than us to be
successful in this country.

bs