I'm Baaaaack!

Happy New Year to all you wonderful Alfisti.

I've finally gotten my act together and subscribed again.  It might be
temporary, since my email address is scheduled to self destruct at midnight on
February 28th, but for now I am here.

I'd like to ask, once again, that you send me information on your racing
exploits so I can include them in my column in ALFA OWNER.  I really do want
to give you racers coverage.

Here's my new address inforamation:

J. Michael Hemsley
1544 Northgate Sq.  #1