75 TS wiring Harness Wanted/Motronic Guru

Can anyone help locate a complete wiring harness from
a TwinSpark equiped 75.  I need a harness that comes
from a 75 that was equiped with an Oxygen Sensor
(lambda).  I am located in the US and these harnesses
are not avaliable here as these engines were never
sold in any cars here.  Please contact me directly
regarding payment and shipping, also whether or not if
you can include the ECU with the harness.

Alternatively, if anyone knows if a new harness can be
purchased directly from Alfa Romeo, please contact me
directly.

Secondly, does anyone know how the Motronic 4.1 system
works in detail.  IE, I need help diagnosing a
non-operative fuel pump relay trigger from the ECU.
The fuel pump relay and fuel pumps are operational
(checked by completing the ground to the relay which
turns the pumps on.)  The ECU is not grounding the
relay, and therefor not turning the pumps on, thus I
need to know what causes the ECU to ground the relay
(crank sensor input? AFM input? etc.)

Lastly, I discovered that a rotor from a 1994 Saab
900s will fit onto the twinspark engine....just in
case someone needs an alternative source for rotors..

Thanks in advance

Kelly M
88 Spider TS (soon........)
http://greetings.yahoo.com