FOR SALE: Yokohama Paradas 16"

Hey guys,

I have put up a set of 205/45ZR16 tires for sale on eBay.  They are
Yokohama (Yokomamas?) Paradas.  New, they're $100 each.  They're about 50%
used.  I'm asking $20 each to start.  Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=599827678

Are they on my preferred list?  No, not really.  But then again, I don't
like Bridgestone RE71's either, and I know there are some folks on this
list who love them (you know who you are!)  I'm currently a Toyo Proxes
T1S fan, followed by Michelin Pilots and Dunlop SP 8000's.  These Yokos
are not any of the aforementioned, so they've gotta go.  Good grip, not
excellent.  Very good wear (treadwear 300).  Strong sidewall - doesn't
fold over easily in corners.  Not the quietest, but they don't rumble like
the RE71's either.

Remember, these are 16 inchers ...

Nizam
88 75 3.0V6