115 headers

O Wise Digesti,
1974 GTV, stock (I think) 2 liter, if it matters -- what header?  Shankle,
IAP, Re-Originals, Centerline, any other options of which I'm unaware
(likely)?  Interested in recommendations, good/bad experiences.  Apparently
Cosentino is giving up exhaust pipes to become an art critic so I won't have
to talk to him...

Also, was there ever a final resolution for how to contribute to Richard for
the upkeep of the digest?  I'm guessing I missed the boat since the subject
has dropped from current digests.

Regards,
Tony
(In wet Portland, but happy 'cause there's HUGE snow on the mountain!)
'74 GTV