Brad's Trunk release post

The curious part about Brad Anesi's post is that there is an Alfa Romeo
Control Unit under the glovebox that prevents the interior lights from
draining the battery. If a door or the trunk is left open for about 20
minutes this unit switches off all interior lights until the offending door
or the trunk is re opened and properly closed. Thereafter, normal operation
of all courtesy lights is restored.

So, I'm thinking something is permanently triggering the electric trunk
release so the latch won't close or won't close fully.

I'd be interested in knowing what others think it might be. My 164
continues to be a constant source of similar amusement. Latest is the
dreaded interior door handle casting deciding to snap off...so it goes.

Cheers
Michael

Michael Smith
Calgary, Alberta