My signature got fat over christmas

I had a quick look at the two messages I posted and they
were huge (my apologies).  I hope this one is smaller.  I am
an innocent victim of the overzealous legal team here :-)

--
David Rubie
Macquarie Bank Ltd.

Macquarie Bank Limited, in preparing this email, did not take into account the investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs of the investor. Before making an investment decision on the basis of this advice, the investor or prospective investor needs to consider, with or without the assistance of a securities adviser, whether the advice is appropriate in light of their particular investment needs, objectives and financial circumstances. The distribution of the information in jurisdictions outside Australia may be restricted by law and persons into whose possession the information comes should inform themselves about, and observe, any such restrictions.  Any failure to comply with these restrictions may constitute a violation of the laws of an applicable jurisdiction.

International investors are reminded of the risks inherent in international investments, such as currency fluctuations and international stock market or economic conditions, which may adversely affect the value of the investment.

Disclosure: Macquarie Bank Limited and any of its associates, officers or employees may have interests in securities referred to herein, including directorships or performance of investment banking services. Further, they may buy or sell securities of the companies mentioned herein as principal or agent, and as such may effect transactions which are not consistent with the recommendations in the information.</font>