Carbs

Carmelo wrote that his new 2liter engine doesn't perform well on his old 1300
carbs......you don't need new capbs....just some rejetting....you are running
50% more displacement on the same fuel charge....you might get the jet specs
for a 2000 type 40DCOE and use that as a start....keep in mind that the
progression hole are not ideal so you will have to adjust for that....I made
this engine conversion with new 40 DCOEs and I now have quite a collection of
jets till I got it right.....get back to me direct if you want more
help......Frank Smith
Cockeysville, MD
1969 1750 Spider
1972 GT Junior

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of Frank Smith.vcf]