RE: 164 tires

I have Dunlop D60-A2's on my 164Q, 205-60's. The previous owner put them
on the car right before I bought them.

I have 10,000 miles on the car already in about 5 months, and I like
these tires just fine. I've never driven a 164 on another set of tires
for any length of time, but I can tell you the car impresses me not just
with the grip it has, but with the feel in the steering and the seat of
the pants. The tires can't be that bad for the car to handle the way it
does.

-Glenn
'94 164Q
'93 Spdier Veloce