Re: Exhaust rattle

Gary-
When I replaced the cat in my 77 I was very pleased with the power
increase.  Got my new one from CaribouEd, this one item of my order did
come promptly, ymmv.  Old one had loose pellets which could cause a
rattle, don't think I'd noticed one.  You can see light through the new
ones, pretty cool.  I've driven on the new one with the fuel solenoid
wire broke and now have a rattle, suspect I blew it out but it is not a
priority right now.  Summary, if you have an original cat it is worth
replacing just for the flow, if it eliminates the rattle-cool.
Dennis Millward
77 Spider

snipped-