RE: AlfaCentro.com: New Feature Article

> ::: Heaven Sent - the story of an all-original, 19,000 mile, one owner '73
> GTV. Is it the nicest original GTV around? Check out the article
> and gallery
> and decide for yourself.
>
> http://www.alfacentro.com/features/timemachine/index.html

I remember this car from Pauls original shop in Salem Mass.  It is truly a
stunning example of a GTV.

I had a ride in another stunning example, digester Todd Arnows Giulia Super,
which although it has more than double the miles is in similar, pristine
condition.

Cars like this are really few and far between, and should be cherished.
Personally, I'd be intimidated to own something so nice..

Happy holidays,

bs