RE: Alfa WebRing and Spider Springs

I relocated my Spider page to the new WebRing address with little work.
I still need to recode the new revised link box background to match my page
settings.
BTW .. the same is true for my Italy photos website on the Italian WebRing.
Apparently many of the web rings are moving (??).

Now .... having recently read the Chris Rees book on Spiders (available
through AROC for $27) I am tempted to return my Spider to its original
spring and shock setup. Currently I have (4) Koni reds and (4) "red" springs
(springs by the PO so I do not know the manufacturer.) I like the look of
the car being a little bit higher off the ground (as seen in the pics in
Rees' book) plus the idea of returning the car to its original suspension
specs is attractive to me.

Thoughts?
The currently red-red ride is a bit harsh. I do not rally or circuit the car
but do drive the Vermont mountain roads.
Also ... where can I obtain factory spec springs?

TIA ... and seasons greetings to all,
Rob Favali
Burlington VT
1993 Spider Veloce