What a ride!

Hello fellow digital Alfisti,

Well, boy did I have a ride the other day. My company owns a fleet of exotic
cars for promotional purposes, among them 4 Ferraris. A friend of mine who
takes care of the cars took me out for a spin in our 2000 Ferrari 360 Modena
F1. The back of my head still hurts from hitting the headrest the first time
he floored it!
I was extremely impressed with the design and quality of the
interior...compared with the last Ferrari I was in, an '82 308GTSi, they've
clearly made leaps and bounds in quality in that area.
The car seems to have no limits as far as handling is concerned, although I
did feel the traction control kicking in quite obviously at times.
We briefly took the car up to what I'll vaguely refer to as an illegal speed,
and the car remained rock solid...it felt like going 80 in my 164LS.
The only disappointment was the sound of the engine. It just doesn't come
close to the growl of the Alfa V6. Nice, but not thrilling.
Next ride? We just got a 2002 360 Modena Spider F1.

Cheers!

Adam
'94 Alfa Romeo 164LS
'70 Triumph Spitfire Mk3 (with newly installed quad-tip Monza exhaust)