Replacement GTV6 seats

It gotten to be time to deal with either redoing the standard 84 Recaro
style seat,  or think about replacing it with something more modern and
perhaps,  comfortable.

I had been paging through some online catalogs and without sitting in
any of these,  the Recaro Style seat catches my attention.  The lowest
price I could locate was 629 in fabric,

Has anyone tried these seats or what other options would someone
suggest.

Thanks,

Ciao,  Jay