Re: Weekend at Willows, CA

Nizam-

Haven't really been following the thread, but sorry to hear about your
experiences at Willows.

I've had some good track experiences at Thunderhill going with the Lotus
club... they normally have a few track days/year.
Well organized, mostly Lotus, Porsche, and Miata drivers (the last time I
went there were no other Alfa drivers, but the time before we had about half
a dozen...).  Lots of track time... at least half a dozen 30 minutes runs,
with two groupings... fast and slow.    Last time we had maybe 30 cars, and
by the end of the afternoon, you're doing the runs with maybe another half a
dozen cars.   It's my favorite time of the day... the sun is low, you're
coming around the back sweepers, and you feel like you're the only person on
the track, or in the world, for that matter.

As for the food, they've done sandwiches for $7, which aren't bad... but I
recommend tailing it to Willows and picking something up at the Subway.

Here's their website:

http://www.gglotus.org/

Robin

'67 Duetto (still looking for some 15" rims!)
'92 Saab 900