[no subject]

>This is somewhat monumental, imho.  In the past, the only Alfa (later Fiat)
>person I knew who watched the digest did so secretly, and would send posts
>to others anonymously for fear of being discovered.
>
>Here we have a real Fiat person, actively contributing to the digest and
>soon to write regular articles for the US AROC?
>
>I hope Sandro doesn't go the same way that other Fiat employees that showed
>any passion went...
>
>bs

Amen.  For those unfamiliar with Sandro he is a HARD CORE ALFA ENTHUSIAST;
you ought to see his awesome black Verde that is fully tricked out and
beautiful as well.  He's just the kind of guy they need on that spider
development team and he wants to see Alfa Romeo back in the US.

Chris Lesher
Boulder CO