More Stebro

This is my first post on this list and I am happy to use it to report a good
exeperience with Stebro Exhausts.

We were running an ansa from the cat back on our 77 Spider and were happy
enough with it (considering all the flow recstrictions from the
intake,ignition timing, the cam,the headers and the cat.)

We bit the bullet and went for a complete stebro system (from the headers
back, gleaned from a 73'). It was the first change we made that eventually
included Webers, Electronic ignition, a cam, suspension improvements, and of
course sheepskin seat covers.

This system was three pieces that when installed needed only a minor
adjustment on the hanger to to lower the rear about 1/2 an inch. The welds
were very good (not a pretty as say a Ducati stainless system, but hey it's
under a car)

I can't speak about Audi's or even other alfa's but on the  choked off
California 2000 spider's its another world.

Sean Moynihan
bozo@domain.elided