1991 164L for $ale

Amazing car.  Black/Black. Auto transmission.  Sunroof.  CD. S-wheels.  100k
miles.  Incredible condition, needs absolutely nothing.  Cant afford two
cars, must sell. Check this add to see a photo, or you can request one and
I'll email it to you.

http://classifieds.autos.yahoo.com/display/automobiles?ct_hft=detail&cc=auto
mobiles&cr=&cid=automobiles-1008643843-8555463&intl=

you will have to select the whole link, including the equals sign at the
end, and paste it into a web browser because I dont think it will work if
you just click on it.

If you want to see it or have any questions give me a ring.

Keith Christoffers
christkh@domain.elided  973-650-0572
Nutley, NJ