Tires ordered - now looking for shop manual

Thanks to those who shared their tire sizes with me, I
have ordered a set of 205-50-15 for my Alfetta Sprint
Veloce.

I am now trying to locate a Haynes Workshop manual.
Where can I find one as it seems to be out of print. I
have searched Amazon and Barnes and Noble, and none
have been on ebay lately. If anyone has one they would
like to part with let me know.

Any other manual recommendations would be appreciated
- Are the car disc CD's any good in lieu of Haynes;

I also noted a reprint of the factory manual for sale
by Centerline - opinions?

I am going to order the Ingram SPICA Manual as well.

Thanks in advance again,
I am extremely new to alfas and have a lot to learn.

John Holliday
Lancaster, PA
1979 Alfetta Sprint Veloce
AROC