The 33

>>But it's not I would call, for me, a daily driver. The car has a
poor mileage for a 1.3, and it's a mess to keep well running with
those 2 carbs.  The engine sound was LOVELY, and I would really
like to drive that car... it's just that now I can't afford <<

Those 2 carbs can be ignored. Once set up they dont go out
of tune (on my 1988 1.7 Sportwagon the carbs were not set
up between 40000 and 100000 miles)

All the best

Keith