Re: administrivia-list administrator needs help

I find it just a little bit hasty for some of you to be dissing the rest of
us for not doing something about Richard's request by now.  Since I just read
the request earlier this evening, and since it was a request for leads on
consulting jobs in Richard's area of expertise, that is what I would expect
to be passed on to Richard in regards to his request.

However, as any income to Richard would probably help, anyone who would be
interested in organizing our bi-annual Welty fund, can count on my
contribution. (unfortunately, starting tomorrow I am switching to managing a
new group at work and as Pres of AROC USA, I personally don't have time to
organize this myself.)

John Justus