Re: STEBRO, and an alternative

I waited for 4 months for Stebro to ship me a Montreal system.  They
continually said "next week", but it never happened.  I then cancelled, and
called Al Consentino at FAZA.  He shipped immediately, at little more than
1/2 the price Stebro wanted.

FAZA's Italian systems are a duplicate of the Alfa stock system.  Al said
"perfect fit", and "10 year warranty".  When the 6pc. system arrived, Al had
engraved the date on each piece, and the words "10 year warranty" and signed
his name!  He was right, this complicated system fit perfectly.  Three years
later it looks like new - the paint's not even burned off.

Since that time I've also purchased from FAZA a set of exact headers for a
Giulietta SS, and two other complete exhaust systems.  All were "perfect
fit".

I know some people say nuts to FAZA and some say nuts to STEBRO, but I know
from experience who lies and who doesn't!

Mr. Goose