Re Innocenti

Consider as well that the Innocenti Cooper was built beyond Britain's
production as GB no longer held rights to that special marque.

I have a '79 Mini which I purchased in Oregon and which was
originally set up as a Canadian vehicle (immensely ugly bumper
positions, etc.)

I do not know how this car came into the states, but it was
registered in Oregon, and I had no problem with title in Wisconsin.

A friend of mine did take a burned out  mini into Canada and changed
the ID tag with the one on the "new" Mini he bought when in Canada so
as to get around importation problems.

Truly an amazing machine.

David

ALFA ROMEO :  RACING AND WINNING SINCE 1910