Alfa Joke

This appeared in the latest issue of the Alfa Romeo Owners Club
magazine............

Q "Whats the difference between my old Alfa and a Jehovahs Witness ?"

A " You can eventually shut the door on a Jehovahs Witness"

I suppose that now Skodas are amongst the most reliable cars you can buy that
the Skoda joke has had to find a new host species.... The magazine had two
letter from 147 owners reporting silly electrical faults....why is it
happening again ? My boss had just bought a Skoda Octavia RS ( Red, 180bhp and
very mean) and it appears to be absolutely fault free.....It is not rocket
science......Hmmmm

Tim Hancock  164TS Lusso  Boston UK

P.S. A few of us contributed the odd dollar to Colin Verilli via Paypal to
upgrade the 164 website to 'membership' status as it was being spoiled by some
idiotic types. Paypal worked seemlessly enough. I would like to hear Richards
view first on his requirements to keep the digest healthy.