Wrecked Jetta, driving Alfa

Hello all, I wrecked my 1996 Jetta this morning on the
way to work--slammed into a guardrail--going too fast
in the rain.  So, I've got to get the Jetta repaired.
Does anyone know of reputable bodyshops in the
Washington DC metro area?  It's in a body shop parking
lot right now and my inclination right now is just to
get it fixed there.  So, tonight, I've got to finish
the Alfa Vacuum Hoses in order to have a car to drive.

Thanks.  John, Arlington, VA
or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com