GTV6 roll center, CoG

I don't really understand the whole roll center business but I'm
planning on lowering my GTV6 a little more sometime soon and I
wouldn't want to inadvertantly lower the roll center more than center
of mass or something.  So I was wondering if any of you suspension
experts could tell me how the roll center and center of mass respond
to lowering the front end of a GTV6 and what would be the ideal
geometry for the front suspension (A-arms parallel to the ground,
etc).

Thanks much,
Joe Elliott
'82 GTV6 (valvestem seals and hot cams, then more lowering, maybe)