Re: The Pride of Portello (was: The Shame of Portello)

I read with total fascination John Hertzman's brief biography of Bob
Little.  In 1988, when Bob worked for ARI, he came to my aid when I was
having difficulty with a dealer, and I have had some recent communications
with him via e-mail.  But I had no idea his history with Alfa Romeo went
back to Autodelta (the real one).  John was most correct in stating "Bob
Little certainly has a life".

Bob Cess
Stony Brook, NY