Spider muffler heat sheild

Project Alfa is nearly completely reassembled now. This is a '72 Spider with
stock exhaust system. Can someone please confirm for me that there is no
heat shield between the small forward muffler and the driver's side
floorpan. For some reason I was thinking there was but I've torn the garage
apart and don't see one anywhere, nor do I see any mounting accommodations
for one but these are new floorpans that I put in over 3 years ago. Most
likely I'm just thinking of the heat shield above the main center muffler
which I have.

TIA

Paul Irvine  - Antioch CA
72 Spider - 79 Sprint Veloce - 82 GTV6